Staying at Château Lacypierre
Be our privileged guests
Many dream of it, you will do it!
We welcome you in this flat located in the east wing of the castle, independent and cosy, combining the touching charm of family houses with the comfort of today. During your stay you will be offered a tour of the castle with us.
Open in 2023 from 8 May to 31 October.
Far from the fashions, out of time
Stay at the castle of Lacypierre, listed in the supplementary inventory of historical monuments.
Located in the village of Saint-Crépin-Carlucet, with its church and cemetery, 15th century presbytery, wash house and picturesque houses.
Salignac-Eyvigues with its many shops and services is only 4km away.
You will be able to discover all around the treasures of the Périgord Noir and in particular Sarlat the medieval one at 12 km and Montignac-Lascaux at 20km.
Treat yourself to a stay at Lacypierre Castle
To design a personalised stay for your family or friends, please contact us.
Description of the accommodation:
Garden level accommodation of 65 m2 fitted out in 2023 comprising :
- A 27m2 bedroom with mullioned window overlooking the park, four-poster bed (140×200), cotton duvet and sheets, large wardrobe, interior shutterss.
- A 17m2 living/dining room with flat screen TV, electric stove, 4 bergères and 18th century daybed, 1 table, 2 windows overlooking the private garden.
- A fully equipped kitchenette of 3.50m2: extractor hood, oven, microwave, top fridge with freezer compartment, dishwasher, filter coffee maker, capsule coffee maker, kettle, 2-burner induction hob, kitchen utensils and Bernardaud Limoges china. Grocery shop background.
- A 4.50m2 bathroom with walk-in shower, 2 windows, hair dryer, towel dryer. Towels, bathrobes and care products (organic gel/shampoo) provided.
- A separate toilet and washbasin at the end of a corridor with wardrobe.
- A small storage room at the entrance of 1.5m2
- A private rear terrace of 15 m2 with a table, 4 chairs and a barbecue.
- A private garden of 35m2 with 2 deck chairs and a coffee table.
- The park of the castle with its holm oak wood and its vegetable garden with herbs.
- A washing machine and a dryer in a separate room.
- Iron and ironing board, drying rack.
- Cleaning utensils and hoover.
- Bike room
- Free private parking
- Period furniture and family heirlooms, stretched fabrics, panelling and new carpeting in the bedroom.
- A wing of the castle is reserved for visits (1 to 2 visits per day) with the owners, a visit offered to our guests.
- Only one rental accommodation in the castle.
- The flat is easy to get to and easy to move around.
What is included :
- The rental of the flat from the day of arrival at 5 pm to the day of departure at 10 am
- Bedding and towels
- Water and electricity consumption
- Cleaning (€40)
- Stay tax
What is not included :
- Deposit: 500€ payable on arrival and returned 15 days after the end of the stay, less any deductions for damage.
- Civil liability including all rental risks (mandatory on the part of the tenant).
Book the flat in the castle of Lacypierre
Start by indicating the dates of your future stay, the amount will be calculated automatically according to your choices.